Skinny Garlic, Parmesan & Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
Makes 6 servings
Ideal slow cooker: size 4-5 quart
2 lbs Russet potatoes
4 cups water
1 tsp salt
1 bay leaf
3 garlic cloves, peeled
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp butter
2/3 cup skim milk
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tsp dried rosemary
Salt and pepper
1. Wash potatoes and cut into quarters. Place in your slow cooker.
2. Pour water over potatoes and add in salt, bay leaf and garlic.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-6 hours, or until fork tender.
4. Drain water and discard the bay leaf.
5. Add in the yogurt, butter and milk and use a potato masher to mash (or use a hand mixer).
6. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve and enjoy!