RV catches fire at Lindon Boat Harbor
Updated: 12/29/2012 3:56 pm | Published: 12/29/2012 1:23 pm
LINDON, Utah (ABC 4 News) Firefighters were dispatched to a fire happening at Lindon's boat harbor. They arrived to find an RV engulfed in flames.
The fire was called in at 6:45 a.m. Firefighters say the fire started from a heater that malfunctioned in the RV. The owner was in the vehicle at the time, but was uninjured.
The entire RV was in flames by the time firefighters arrived as was spreading to the surrounding boats and trailers. They were able to put it out before more damage could be done. The RV was destroyed, with damage to a surrounding trailer and boat.
Copyright 2012 abc4.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.