4 cups M&Ms
1/3 cup evaporated milk
3 Tbsp. butter
3" chocolate cookies
12 sugar ice cream cones
1. Set aside 1 3/4 cups M&Ms.
2. Crush remaining M&Ms with rolling pin.
3. Combine crushed M&Ms, milk, and butter in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
4. Frost top of each cookie with 1 1/2 tbsp chocolate mixture.
5. Frost cones leaving one inch at tip unfrosted. Holding frosted cone by tip, fill each with 2 Tbsp of M&Ms.
6. Center the filled cone on top of frosted cookie to form hat. Place each hat on baking sheet. Repeat until all cookies and cones are used.
7. Decorate with remaining M&Ms.
1 chocolate cake mix
½ cup oil, 2 eggs
Mix ingredients together and bake for 8 minutes at 350°.