Today we talked about some tips on how to keep you skin soft and fresh during these dry winter months.
Some tips include:
- Switch out your lotion
- Don't take hot showers or long showers
- Lotion up right after you get out of the shower
- You can never have too much hand lotion
We also made an at-home recipe for a lemon-almond face and body scrub.
- Lemon zest
- Lemon juice
- Crushed almonds
- Crush the almonds in a food processor.
- Zest 1 lemon.
- Combine lemon zest and almonds.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze half into the lemon zest/almond mixture.
- Add honey to desired thickness.
- Combine all ingredients and rub on skin for exfoliation.
- Wash off with cold water and put on lotion to lock in moisture.
This recipe makes for a yummy smelling scrub that will leave your hands feeling smooth and soft!