The Smokey Eye is a highly desired makeup look but most people are afraid to try it on themselves.
Throw the fear aside 'cause Missy with MyLoveIsMakeup.com
shows you how you can achieve this look with only a few steps! Tools Required:
- Motives Eye Base
- Motives Translucent Luminous Loose Powder in Light (or a kleenux for shadow falloff)
- Motives Kohl Eyeliner in Onyx
- Motives Pressed Eyeshadow in Onyx
- Motives Pressed Eyeshadow in Creme Fresh or Blizzard
- Motives for La La Mineral Mascara
- Start by applying loose powder under eye area to catch any eyeshadow fall off.
- Next apply eye base to entire lid from lashline to brow.
- Next apply Kohl Eyeliner from lash line to crease and fill in.
- Using an eyeshadow brush, blend the eyeliner and smooth out harsh lines.
- Next apply Onyx Eyeshadow in the outer corners of the eyes in a sideways 'V' shape.
- Apply a thin line of shadow under the bottom lashes focusing the thickness on the outer corners.
- Next apply the creme fresh eyshadow under the arch of the brow and in the inner corners of the eyes for highlighting.
- Using a clean blender brush blend entire lid and smooth out lines.
- Line inner rim of eye (waterline) with black eyeliner
- Apply two coats of mascara
- Brush away any loose powder
voila! Your smokey eyes are complete! Finish the look with a nude lip, like Motives Mineral Lip Shine in "Amazing".
For more information contact: